Navigate the risks and maximize the benefits of buying an established agency.
We offer several resources for insurance agency buyers:
Buy Side Representation
- Assist buyers in locating potential insurance agency acquisitions
- Assist buyers complete transactions with candidates they’ve identified independently
- Representation throughout entire sales process including, hands on assistance with initial meetings, offers, negotiations, valuations, letters of intent, purchase agreements and due diligence
- Act as your advocate throughout the process to ensure your acquisition is as profitable as possible
- Provide you with resources to obtain financing for your insurance agency
- Coordination with lenders, sellers and all parties involved in your transaction
- Adding our expertise to your team will help you close more deals
- Assist buyers with integrating a newly acquired agency with your existing operation
- Make suggestions on how to maximize your return on investment
- Work with first time buyers and help them obtain proper licensing, appointments and tools necessary to run a successful agency
- Make work flow recommendations for new or existing agencies
- View our agency listings for current agencies for sale
- All listings on our site are listed exclusively with Ganis Consulting
Having the proper representation when investing in a business is not a luxury but a necessity. We work with buyers and sellers of insurance agencies every day and our experience will help you acquire an insurance agency without unwelcome surprises.
When conducting due diligence, working with escrow, the seller, landlords, lenders, lawyers and CPA’s it helps to have an experienced Insurance Agency Broker working for you.
Please call or email us today – and check our current agencies for sale – to find out how we can help you acquire an established insurance agency. If you have a special request, please let us know, we look forward to hearing from you.
[gravityform id=”13″ name=”Insurance Agency Valuation” title=”false” ajax=”true”]