Existing Insurance Agency Coaching, Training and Consulting
- Virtual or In-Person Coaching for Agency Owners
- Onsite Consulting, sales training, workflow evaluation and written recommendations
- Agency Financial Reviews
- Sales and motivational training for all staff members and management
- Benchmark Service
- Insurance Agency Start Ups for candidates with or without Insurance Experience
- Implementing Agency Management Systems and Converting agencies to paperless environment
- Customer Service, Sales and Software Training
- Cross sell training for Agents and CSR’s
- And much more
Insurance Agency Acquisitions
- Full Seller Representation
- Assist agency buyers and sellers with initial meetings, offers, due diligence, purchase agreement and closing
- Oversee entire acquisition process
- Provide templates to compare annual income and other factors to consider when buying or selling an insurance agency
- Integration of acquired agency into your existing agency.
Sales Team Formation:
- Develop a Sales Team in a call center or local agency environment
- Develop processes, based on current technology or assist in choosing technology platforms for implementation
- Set up service processes to compliment sales process
- Determine key metrics to track and Coach Executive Management on strategy
This is just a brief overview of the services we offer. By contacting us we can discuss your specific needs and develop a strategy to accomplish your goals. Please call or email us for a free no obligation consultation.
Stuart Ganis started his career as a producer in 1989 and later co-founded an independent insurance agency with his wife Mary, that grew to 20 million in premium volume within 3.5 years. After the sale of the agency, Ganis launched a consulting firm serving local insurance agents in the areas of sales, marketing, operations and M&A advisory services with emphasis on seller representation. Over 1,000 Owners have attended our Agency Growth Academy which challenges Agency Principals to review every facet of their business including sales and service processes, marketing strategy, retention and cross-sell best practices, tracking metrics, culture, and most importantly, themselves.
Since 2007 Ganis Consulting has participated in over 70 M&A transactions and can help you navigate the sale or value of your agency. We have the resources to get you the best price with the best buyer. There are no fees until the agency is sold.
We frequently speak at industry events and have been featured in several publications including Leads Council, Property Casualty 360, Insurance Journal and others. Please contact us for any insurance agency coaching, management, leadership, M&A or sales questions.